Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Something to do this Weekend...

Coming up this weekend is the Brewery Artwalk, just east of Chinatown. The Brewery and surrounding buildings comprise of the world's largest artist colony. Twice a year they open up to the public (and for free), so you may explore the many studios to view and purchase art. Just to explore the whole complex with it's old structures and passageways is a treat in itself. Over 100 artists will be participating in this event and this is your chance to get to know some of those in L.A.'s unique artist community. It has been a few years since I last went (seems like I always just miss it when I think of attending), but I have always walked away with limitless inspiration. I will definitely be showing up this year. GO! GO! GO!

For more info, go to their website at breweryartwalk.com .